Sewage pipes are products manufactured from Polyproylene and Polyethylene raw material within Polyolefin group. While extruded corrugated pipe is produced from polyethylene and polypropylene raw material till 450 mm diameter, spiral corrugated pipes are manugactured from polyethylene. Because the value of ring resistance in the same wall thickness is higher in polyproylene, it is more commonly preferred. Pipes with 500 mm diameter and more are produced with spiral method.
While extruded corrugated pipes are joined with fittings, spiral corrugated pipes are with socket and spigot end, there is no need for fitting to join flat pipe.
Injection fittings are produced to join extruded corrugated pipes. Seals are placed into channel on the outer surface and passes into the fitting. Spiral corrugated pipes can be joined with electrofusion method as well as extruder welding, sealed method. This joining method makes pipes used under 0,5 bar pressure normally usable even in 4 bar. Thus pipes continue to work without leaking and being damaged in joining parts in case of increase in pressure encountered in rains turning into flood.
Corrugated pipes are sold with 50 year lifetime warranty as they are not affected by corrosion, wear and its chemical resistance is high. They fulfill their activities without being affected by earth shakes such as earthquake thanks to their flexible structure. Because tightness is provided for pipe life, contamination of undergroung water and soil can be prevented. The pipe is not choked by tree roots. Upholstry can be performed without any need for business machine in small diameter (200-250) pipes due to its lightness.
Corrugated pipes have two different methods. They are manufactured on mandrel with extruder and spiral method in only one process without stopping. Production capacity of extruded corrugated pipes and ring resistance value is stable as the shape of the product can not be changed. Spiral corrugated pipes can be manufactured in optimum weight in required ring resistance value depending on the project.
Pipes consist of two layers, pipe layer inside and ribbed layer outside. The layer inside is the pipe with flat field carrying the fluid. Outer layer is in ribbed structure. Both layers are connected to each other as molecular. As the empty ribbed structure outside can carry load nearly as full structure according to physics rules, it is preferred to save raw material and decrease the weight of pipe.
Extruded corrugated pipes get out of the extruder in two layers and the outer layer is shaped with molds. In spiral corrugated pipe, firstly the pipe inside is wrapped on top on polyethylene in strips and tubed. Following that the product pulled as profile is wrapped onto the pipe and welding is ensured. Both products show monolithic feature with their welded structures.
• Dizayn Corrugated pipe shows resistance to corrosion as it is polyethylene and polypropylene.
• Its guaranteed life against outer impacts is 50 years at least and it can be used for 100 years.
• Because plastics are hydrolic smoothless, they show little resistance to fluid and the fluid flows with more occupancy. This decreases project costs due to selection of one sub diameter group within the project.
• There is no loss of product during application.
• Because its density is very low compared to concrete and cast, the need for business machine goes down to minimum levels.
• Dizayn Corrugated pipe does not allow contamination of ground water and soil by depletion because its wear resistance is high.
• Even if the ground is covered with gravel, it stretches and prevents breaking.
• Dizayn Corrugated pipe does not allow these trees to leak to the channel and choke it.
• All joining parts allow special product to be produced for the project.
• It does not leak even 4 bar pressure when joined with electrofusion, not dispersed by removing from its place.
• Dizayn Corrugated pipe are not deactivated by being affected the shakes in the earthquake and breaking.
• It can be used in transition of river, lake and sea.
• Dizayn Corrugated Pipe can be used in evacuation of pre treated plant taken from treatment plants till marine streams.